We have taken every effort to avoid errors or omissions. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of. It is notified that neither Current Publications nor the authors will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, therefrom. It is suggested that to avoid any doubt the reader should cross-check all the facts, law and contents of the material on the web with original Government publication or notifications.
Current Publications and/or its directors, employees, agents, representatives and authors make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timelines and accuracy of the information, products, services and related material contained on the currentpublication.com website for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related material are provided “as is”.
The material contained on this website and on the associated web pages is general information and is not intended to be advice on any particular matter. Subscribers and readers should seek appropriate professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Current Publications, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.
In no event shall Current Publications be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance or inability to use the currentpublication.com web site or related services.
In respect of any products, services and related material purchased on the currentpublication.com website, Current Publications hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and refunds. If you are dissatisfied with any product, service or related material purchased on the currentpublication.com website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to directly contact the publisher, who alone shall be entitled to entertain any claim on the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, accuracy and refund on their respective products, services or related material.
The relationship between you and Current Publications shall be governed by the Laws of India. You and Current Publications agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Mumbai, India.
Placing An Order - You can place order through our website from your Home or Office.
Order Confirmation - You will receive a confirmation of your order by email, post on receipt of your order.
Payment options - Payment has to be made by Cheque/ Bank Draft/ Debit Card / Credit Card only.
Cheque / Demand Draft payment - If you have chosen this payment option then please print out the order form, which you receive at the last step of placing an order, with the complete details and send it along with the cheque / demand draft in favour of ‘Current Publications’
Please mail the cheque to : Current Publications
Ground Floor, Karanjia Building, 651 JSS Road, Marine Lines (E), Mumbai – 400 002, India
Your order will be Despatched after the Clearance of Cheque.
Direct payment through our bankers - You can also deposit the payment after calculating the cost of your order with our bankers under intimation to us.
Bank - Bank of Baroda
Branch - Marine Lines, Mumbai - 400 002
Account No - 75990500000009
IFS Code - VIJB0005015
Product Information - Availability of the merchandise products and services listed on the catalogue are subject to change, modifications, or discontinuance without notice.
In using the maharashtralaws.com shopping service, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to add, delete, alter, or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully there terms and conditions each time he or she uses the shopping service(s) of maharashtralaws.com.
All products/services and information displayed on maharashtralaws.com Shopping constitute an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchases constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. The agreement between you and the maharashtralaws.com shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
1. These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of maharashtralaws.com User agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
3. All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice.
4. maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price on its Website. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and whether the payment has been sent. In the event that the payment has been processed maharashtralaws.com shall immediately issue a credit note to you and notify you by email of the same.
5. Any request for cancellations of orders placed shall not be entertained.
6. In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by maharashtralaws.com for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
7. maharashtralaws.com shall not be liable for any delay in delivery that may be caused by flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any cause that is beyond the control of maharashtralaws.com
8. maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to add, delete or modify content, information and other services of maharashtralaws.com Shopping in any way whatsoever and at any time. maharashtralaws.comreserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this Service. Presently, the service(s) of maharashtralaws.com Shopping are being offered free. However, maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to charge a fee for the facilities provided by maharashtralaws.com Shopping.
9. Link provided on maharashtralaws.com to sites outside maharashtralaws.com are not under our control and maharashtralaws.com does not assume any responsibility or liability for the content available at such liked Websites. Unless indicated otherwise, maharashtralaws.com does not intend any links to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and the links are provided for convenience.
10. The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. maharashtralaws.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), maharashtralaws.com has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of maharashtralaws.com websites.
11. maharashtralaws.com will not be responsible for any damage suffered by subscribers from use of the services on this site. This includes loss of revenue or loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions caused by its own negligence or subscriber’s errors or omissions, or due to inadvertent release or disclosure of information sent by subscriber. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
12. Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all material presented on maharashtralaws.com (including but not limited to text, photographs, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on maharashtralaws.com are the property of respective Publishers, its parent, affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws. Any infringement shall be vigorously defended and pursued to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts at Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.